Set up, delivery and installation will be priced according to the amount of travel time and set up needed. This will vary with each wedding/event.
- Simple set up is $85 per hour.
- Design team set up and installation is $125 per hour.
We have a 3 hour minimum of delivery and set up in Loudoun County/eastern Fairfax County after 12 noon Fridays – Sundays (we may waive a 3-hour minimum fee if venues are nearby and the wedding is small and simple).
We have a minimum delivery fee outside of Loudoun County/eastern Fairfax county:
- 1 location – $500
- 2 locations – $750
This may increase/decrease due to venue location, distance and scope of the set up.
We can also offer delivery of only bouquets/personal flowers at the rate of $50 per hour.
Delivery time starts from the time we leave our location, arrive at the venue, complete set up and return to our location.
Simple set up includes personal flowers, modest ceremony and aisle decor, and placement of low centerpieces on tables.
Design team set up includes personal flowers, aisle and ceremony flowers/installation and creating designs on arches with flowers or greenery. Creating hand designed center pieces of greenery/flowers on round or long farm tables, with client’s decor/lanterns/candles. Placement of flowers/greenery on cake. Designing with greenery/flowers to enhance any special place at wedding or reception.
Some things to consider:
- Does my photographer need my bouquet/boutonnieres early for a first look? Maybe an earlier drop delivery charge within our setup at a lesser rate might be a better option.
- Delivery and set up time is ideal when we arrive at the ceremony/venue and all of the chairs/tables are set and ready. Sometimes the venues do not place chairs outside until 1 hour before the wedding and tables might not be set up until 90 minutes before the reception begins. You might want to ask your venue or caterer about this so we can be better prepared.
- Plan to coordinate the cake arrival to coincide with our arrival time. This helps when the cake delivery might be delayed due to traffic and gives us all some extra time.
- If you’re planning a wedding during the months with high outside temperatures, please be advised that it is best to place florals for outside ceremonies no earlier than 1 hour before the event. This will help keep them fresh and looking perfect.